A few days ago, I went to Ayala Triangle Makati to witness the Musical Christmas light show. Hence, it inspired me to look for a Christmas lights nail art.
Photo from: Adventures Of A Lady Explorer
I chose this design by Polish and Konad since I bought a gold nail polish last week. Thank you for inspiring me. 🙂
In this tutorial, I used two nail art tools which were new to me. It’s my first time to use a nail art brush and an acrylic paint! So.. yey congratulations! If you’re ready, let’s start! 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Glittery/Red/Green/White Nail Polish
2. Black acrylic paint
3. FIne nail art brush
4. Top Coat
6. Motor skills! 🙂
1. Apply your base coat with your Glittery nail polish. Two coats would do. LET IT DRY.
Caronia in Golden Sun
2. Using your fine nail art brush, dip the tip into your black acrylic paint.
3. Draw lines. You could do wavy, diagonal or even straight lines. It’s better if you make them look connected to each other. This will serve as the wire of your Christmas lights. (BTW, my lines are too thick.)
4. With the same kind of nail art brush (fine), dip it into your red nail polish. Make a circle and add a pointy part that would resemble a bulb.
OMG crystal sand nail polish in citrine
5. Do the same with your green nail polish (you could use orange/yellow/blue too!).
Caronia in Kiwi
6. Using your brush and a white anil polish, add small lines to the sides of your christmas lights to make it more realistic!
7. Top coat. TADA! And you’re done!
What do you guys think? Comments/suggestions are most welcome!
(I still need practice in using my nail art brushes! Agree?)