Extra Extra! Read all about it!
Done reading all the newspaper you have at home?
A newspaper addict?
Taking up journalism and feeling artsy today?
Or just bored?
Why not use the newspaper in your next nail art!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Nail Polish (any neutral color)
2. Top Coat (colorless nail polish)
3. Newspaper (one article would do)
4. Isopropyl alcohol
5. Tiny bowl
(Revlon in 310-Timeless)
2. LET IT DRY. No cheating!
3. Pour alcohol in the bowl, enough to dip your nails.
4. Dip your nail for 10-15 seconds.
5. Quickly press the newspaper to your nail. The harder, the darker the print.
6. For the excess newspaper on your nail, dip it again in the alcohol and rub it GENTLY until the excess newspaper is removed.
7. Do steps 4-6 to the remaining nails.
7. Apply top coat.
(OPI’s Top Coat)
Thanks for viewing, I hope you enjoyed this easy breezy tutorial!
Comments and Suggestions are welcome.
You can send your work too! 🙂