Christmas is really in the air and we’re now on our “sweater weather” month! Though I wish we have snow and snowflakes here in the Philippines!
(Image source: http://pichost.me/1501805/)
Since we can’t have it on our country, let’s put it on our nails!
Remember what I did on my Ombre Nail Art Tutorial? We’ll do the same, but we’ll be adding snowflakes!
What you need:
1. Nail Polish (Choose colors that are of the same “family” and white. Ex. sky blue, royal blue, navy blue)
2. Nail art Brush (fine tipped)
3. Dotting Tool
4. Sponge (Makeup sponge-for smooth ombre; Kitchen sponge-for gradient)
5. Cotton Buds
1. Do steps 1-8 from my Ombre Nail Art Tutorial. This will serve as your base. (I used Caronia in Blue Chill, Chic in Neon Blue and Revlon in Lilac Pastelle)
2. Let it dry.
3. Using your fine tipped brush, draw the snowflakes. Follow what I’ve drawn below. Since I’ve discovered a new product from Revlon, I used the fine tipped brush from side 2 of Revlon’s Nail Art Expressionist. I’m loving the product! ❤
4. Let it dry.
5. Apply top coat if you want.
Easy right? 🙂
Try it now!
Comments and suggestions are most welcome! 🙂