(Image source: www.tiedyehighs.com)
Have you tie dyed your shirts? Shorts? Scarves? Towels? Or even your socks? Why not tie dye your nails! Yes, it’s possible!
What you need:
1. Nail Polish (3 or more colors-choose the bright ones for this Summer)
2. Nail art Brush
4. Electricfan 🙂
5. Cotton Buds
1. Loosen your nail polish caps to facilitate faster work since you need to spread the paint right away. (Since Caronia launched their Expressions Collection, I chose to use them on my Tie Dye tutorial.)
2. Apply your desired colors GENEROUSLY. It could be on a horizontal, vertical or diagonal pattern.
3. Using your nail art brush, carefully spread the paint in the direction that you want. (Sorry for the blurry brush)
4. Do steps 2 and 3 to each nail.
5. LET IT DRY! Your electric fan would be your buddy this time!
6. Clean the excess nail polish using your cotton buds dipped on acetone.
7. Tada! You’re done! Hello Summer-ready nails! 🙂
TRY IT NOW! 🙂
Feel free to comment/suggest!
Thank you for viewing!