1. Do steps 1-8 from my Ombre Nail Art Tutorial. This will serve as your base. (I used Caronia in Blue Chill,Chic in Neon Blue and Revlon in Lilac Pastelle)
2. Let it dry.
3. Using your fine tipped brush, draw the snowflakes. Follow what I’ve drawn below. Since I’ve discovered a new product from Revlon, I used the fine tipped brush from side 2 of Revlon’s Nail Art Expressionist. I’m loving the product! ❤
Have you tie dyed your shirts? Shorts? Scarves? Towels? Or even your socks? Why not tie dye your nails! Yes, it’s possible!
What you need:
1. Nail Polish (3 or more colors-choose the bright ones for this Summer)
2. Nail art Brush
4. Electricfan 🙂
5. Cotton Buds
1. Loosen your nail polish caps to facilitate faster work since you need to spread the paint right away. (Since Caronia launched their Expressions Collection, I chose to use them on my Tie Dye tutorial.)
2. Apply your desired colors GENEROUSLY. It could be on a horizontal, vertical or diagonal pattern.
3. Using your nail art brush, carefully spread the paint in the direction that you want. (Sorry for the blurry brush)
4. Do steps 2 and 3 to each nail.
5. LET IT DRY! Your electric fan would be your buddy this time!
6. Clean the excess nail polish using your cotton buds dipped on acetone.
Hottah hottah! Can you feel the heat? I’m sure you do ‘coz summer is here! Goodbye classes/work, hello vacation! And when we say vacation, it’s the perfect time to paint our nails! Right? (Yes, I’m talking to the girls! Haha!)
The people form Caronia Philippines launched their latest collection called “Expressions” last March 2013, and they were generous enough to send me samples!
Express yourself through colors this summer with Caronia expressions – an assortment of light and cool colors that you can mix and match.
First off is Rosy Glow, a soft pink shade with just hint of violet for a subtly sexy naughty-or-nice appeal. Then there’s Fresh Mint, a light green polish that makes you look refreshingly cool and sporty. And lastly, there’s Blue Chill in a pale blue shade for that mysterious yet classy look.
“We believe that we can use colors to express our moods and personalities. It’s not always about what’s good for your skin tone, or if it matches your outfit for the day. Sometimes, it’s also fun to step out of your comfort zone once in a while and try a new shade on. You just might be surprised how well it suits you,” says Olive Bolico, Caronia Brand Manager.
Since it’s my rest day today, I tried them all! My personal favorite is the Fresh Mint! See? It has a happy vibe into it. Makes your nails look yummy too!
Here’s the Rosy Glow, which I recommend for the “girly girls” out there since it has a Barbie-ish feel. Agree?
Lastly it the Blue Chill. The title says it all, it gives you a cool/frosty feel, perfect for this season! (I recommend that you apply 3 coats. I applied 2 coats here that’s why there are still “uneven shades”)
So what are you waiting for? Let’s MIX AND MATCH those colors! TRY THEM NOW THIS SUMMER before you head to the beach! To make it more exciting, paint your nails with your best bud!