According to http://www.wisegeek.com/
What is a French Manicure?
As a style of manicure that is simple yet elegant, the French manicure features white tips that are accentuated by a natural looking base.
Are you tired of having the same manicure every time you go to a nail spa/salon? Why not add some TWIST on our all-time-favorite French tip?
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Natural colored nail polish/
2. Different colors of nail polish
5. Cotton Buds
6. PATIENCE 🙂
7. Good motor skills 😉
1. Apply your base color. In this tutorial, I only applied one coat (Caress Touch of Taupe). LET IT DRY.
2. Apply your ‘tip’. Be creative with colors. 🙂 Since I don’t have a fine tip brush, I used the half part of the brush.
3. Let it dry before applying your top coat (clear nail polish)
4. Clean the edges of your nail and cuticle using your cotton buds dipped in acetone.
4. Tada! Isn’t it easy?
(Caress’ Touch of Taupe and Blue Hawaii)
(Caress’ Touch of Taupe and Neon Red)
(Lofes korean manicure 119 and 705)
But wait! There’s more! You can RECYCLE your work by adding another TWIST!
6. Apply white nail polish in the middle. (This will serve as a guide)
For Cracked Nail art lovers
If you’re feeling the Christmas vibe already
(Use toothpick to make dots)
If you tried this tutorial, kindly share your work with us! 🙂 Feel free to comment too!