I tried to recreate what I saw on the internet since I don’t have “professional tools” for nail art. (They used a fan brush HERE. So.. Toothpick nalang!) TADA!
Reminds me of Lisa Frank.
What you need:
1. Nail Polish (White and ROYGBV)
2. Toothpick (6pcs)
3. Topcoat (optional)
5. Happy thoughts
1. Top Coat with White Nail Polish (at least 2 coats) and let it dry. I repeat, LET IT DRY. ‘Wag atat.
2. Dip one side of your toothpick on the desired color. You may dip it directly inside the bottle or pour some on a paper/plastic.
3. Carefully apply it on the nail, as if you’re drawing lines/coloring. I call this step “Drop and separate”. (Don’t panic when you put too much nail polish on your toothpick. You can separate and spread them on your nails.)
4. Do step 3 with the remaining colors.
5. Let it dry. Hipan. Top coat if you want.
6. Tada! You’re done! Take a photo of your work and Instagram it. Haha!
If you tried this tutorial, I would love if you send me a link of your work. Thank you!